Seriously Spicy Pork Curry

I have 1kg pork loin and I don't feel like making Schnitzel.  I decided to make a pork curry from half of the loin. I will see what I come up with for the other half.
Here we go:
500g pork loin chopped into 1/2" pieces
4 cubs of water
1 can of red curry paste
2 tsb of curry powder
1/2 tsp of  Turmeric
2 bay leaves
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp of pepper
1 large onion coarsely chopped
veggie oil

In a pot heat up the oil and add the chopped onions. When they are translucent add the pork and cook over medium high heat. Once all the fluids have cooked out, Add all the remaining ingredients, bring to a boil, cover and let simmer for about 1 hour.

Then add 1/2 cup of low fat half and half and 1 tsp of butter. Bring to a boil. Thicken the sauce if you feel like it is to watery. Serve with rice.
-Mahlzeit-



Popular posts from this blog

Letscho

No Knead Easy Bread

Potatoes with Butter and Quark