Staples In My Kitchen

What I Always Have In The Fridge Or The Pantry

In the fridge/freezer

  • Tomato, Cucumber, Mushrooms
  • Frozen Herbs
  • Eckridge Turkey Sausage  
  • Sour Creme of some sort
  • Milk
  • different kind of cheeses including lots of Feta (Feta I buy bulk at whole sale e.g. BJ's)
  • Famous Dave's Signature Spicy Dill Pickle Chips (once opened), and there is a backup jar in the pantry.

 In the pantry

  • cans of different Progresso soups
  • balsamic vinegar
  • EVOO
  • Semolina
  • Flower, potato and corn starch
  • Mondamin sauce binder (this is a German product)
  • Almonds, pecans and walnuts
  • tons of spices
  • onions, potato, garlic
  • rice, rice noodles, other fast cooking Mexican noodles, quinoa
  • Maggie Tomato/Chicken Bullion powder (the large jars are hard to come buy these days)
  • Lea & Perrines Worcestershire Sauce (there is just nothing else, I tried many others and no, it is not the same)

As you can see, where I say company names, these are the products I use. I really like them and I am not getting paid to mention them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letscho

No Knead Easy Bread

Potatoes with Butter and Quark