Burgers with Capers

It is Independence Day. Time to get the grill out again. Instead of a steak, I decided it is hamburger time. 
  • 1 lbs of beef 93/7 ground beef
  • 2 tbsp of capers
  • 1/2 onion finely chopped
  • 4 tbsp of ketchup (Sir Kensingtons or another good one, I don't like Heinz)
  • 2 tbsp ground bread (don't use panko)
  • 1 egg
  • salt and pepper to taste
Mix all of this together in a bowl and from patties. I tend to make them rather thin. Preheat the Grill to 350F. Add the patties.
2023-07-04
This are plenty of patties. I will be eating burgers for the rest of the week. Well, I may freeze a few.
30 min before starting the burgers on the grill, I added a corn on the bbq. I may not get all the grill marks, bit it is going to be sweet and juicy.
90 minutes before starting dinner preps, I took 2 potatoes wrapped them in Alufolie and through them into the countertop oven.

My dinner plate:

Of course this deserves a nice cold Wernersgruener.
-Mahlzeit-






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letscho

No Knead Easy Bread

Potatoes with Butter and Quark