Easy Lamb Shank Steak Dinner

The other day I got a boneless lamb shank steak. This can make a fine dinner.
Sides  are potatoes, steamed cauliflower with bread crumbs and melted butter.
I seasoned the steak from both sides with Old Bay seasoning and cooked to medium rare.
Cook the potatoes to your liking.
In a pot put 1/2 inch of water, cut the cauliflower into roses and  put them into the pot. Season with salt, cover and get the water to boil. Check every now and then until you get the crunchiness you want. For me that is about 10 min after the water starts to boil. In another pot melt some butter. I keep the butter cooking until it starts to get slightly brown.
Take the cauliflower onto a serving place, sprinkle it with bread crumbs. (I don't use panko, I don't like the taste. I rather make my own.) Drizzle the melted butter over it.
As a side I made myself a nice margarita.






And then I tipped over my cocktail glass, it ended up getting all broken up into pieces on my plate. So I am out of one of my  nicest glasses and I only got to eat half of my dinner … :(
-Mahlzeit-

Popular posts from this blog

Letscho

No Knead Easy Bread

Potatoes with Butter and Quark