Thinking I am gonna make ribs on my BBQ (follow up to my duck...)

ohh, the ribs are ready and are waiting to be put on the BBQ. And then I see I can't safely operate my BBQ. 

I guess the stove has to make due. I got a small one, that I can operate on the kitchen counter and result is presentable:

1 x baby back pork ribs
BBQ sauce of your choice
Dry Rub:

2 tsp brown sugar
1 tsp ground allspice
1 tsp smoked paprika
1 tsp Hungarian paprika
1 tsp salt
1 tsp ground pepper
Mix up all spices. I had to cut the slab of ribs in half. Apply a thick coat of the dry rub.

Preheat of the oven to 300F. Put the ribs on a cooking sheet and put into the oven.

After 30 mintes, apply some of your bbq sauce, Repeat each 15min. 
My cooking time was 90 min, It could have been 120 min easy, but I was hungy.

-Mahlzeit-


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letscho

No Knead Easy Bread

Potatoes with Butter and Quark