My Style Chicken Curry

 Today I decided to get my freezer organized. I found some chicken thighs. Hm, that was my hint to make a variation of a chicken curry.

We need:
4 chicken thighs (can be frozen)
1 medium onion coarsely chopped
3/4 cup of celery
2 smoked paprika from a jar, cut into small pieces
5 cups of water
4 tsb chicken bullion powder
4 tsb curry
1 tsb ground cumin
1 tsb allspice
1 pinch of cinnamon
1 pinch of ground cloves

In a Dutch Oven, heat some oil, add the celery and the onion. Let the onions get translucent.
Add all the remaining ingredients, cover and bring to a boil. Then let it simmer. I added the chicken frozen. After 20 min, I took the chicken out and did cut it in slices and back into the pot. Simmer for another hour. If your chicken is not frozen, slice it before adding it.
I ended up thickening the sauce a little bit with a corn starch water mixture.
Serve with rice
-Mahlzeit-







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letscho

No Knead Easy Bread

Potatoes with Butter and Quark