Elk Burgers

I found a pack of ground elk at the grocery store. Finally something else.
Burgers are a good thing, as I can also use them in  soup.
 
  • 1 lbs ground elk
  • 1/2 onion finely chopped
  • salt and pepper
  • 1 egg
  • 1/2 tsp of Worcestershire sauce
     
Mix all of this in a bowl until it is good combined. Form small flat patties out of them, It gives between 6 and 8 of them. I used 2 different seasonings on the outside. 1/2 I added Old-Bay seasoning the other half sweet and smoky spice mix just one side.
In a frying pan melt some margarine or heat some oil. Cook the patties on both sides to your liking. I did mine on high heat for about 4 minutes. When I turned them over I added some more spice to the other side.
In the meantime I defrosted some fries in the oven.
Serve with a side salad.
-Mahlzeit-


 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letscho

No Knead Easy Bread

Potatoes with Butter and Quark