Left Over Rib Roast Ideas

With that big roast I made on the 22. , of course I had left overs.
I cut the slices really thick, more then 1" thick. The idea behind was, I can put that on the BBQ or use a cast iron skillet on the stove. Both variations would get high heat, and then sear the slice 4-5 minutes each side. That gets nice grill marks and still keeps the medium center.
One plate is with fresh cooked potatoes and the other plate is with fried potatoes. I make fried potatoes from left over potatoes, left over night in the fridge.  A little veggie oil into the pan and then fry over medium heat until there is color. I was a little impatient this time and also left out the onions I usually add. 
-Mahlzeit-





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letscho

No Knead Easy Bread

Potatoes with Butter and Quark