Grilled Salmon with Grilled Veggies

Now that I have that new toy, I might as well use it.
Salmon with zucchini and broccoli it is for dinner. This is easy and fast.
I washed and cut the veggies, coated them olive oil, and put them onto a tray and onto the BBQ at 400F.
After 5 minuted I turned the veggies over and made some room, so I can add the salmon. The salmon was just pad dry with a paper towel, then salted and a bit of frozen dill was added. Onto the BBQ it goes skin side down.

My Salmon took a little less then 20 minutes to finish. The skin was nice and crispy and the salmon still moist. I decided to just serve it with a multi grain roll. Rice goes well with that as well.
-Mahlzeit-


 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letscho

No Knead Easy Bread

Potatoes with Butter and Quark