Smoked Rib Roast

After 2 days of rain, we have sun today. Time to put the smoker to work. 
And now my smoker plays windows and tells me:

OK, then I have to wait. I hope the reboot goes ok...lol...
For spices I decided to go very simple, Kosher Salt and black pepper only.
The smoker get preheated to 250F. Then the roast goes in with a thermometer.
I don't remember what the time said for smoking. I decided to go by temperature. At 112F I pulled the roast out, packed it into extra strong aluminum foil and let it rest for 20 minutes.
The smoker gets set to 440F and the roast goes on without the foil for 10 minutes.
Now the roast gets removed and wrapped again and left resting for another 30 minutes.

Nice medium rare.
-Mahlzeit-

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letscho

No Knead Easy Bread

Potatoes with Butter and Quark